Learn why the DWCP has been the industry’s most trusted tool for identifying global producer information for 45 years.
The Directory of World Chemical Producers (DWCP) offers extensive information including contact details for producers of chemical raw materials, chemicals and pharmaceuticals from over 100 countries. Searchable by product name, CAS number or company, and global trade data with pricing information updated on a monthly basis, the DWCP is the premiere system for gathering competitive bids to help you gain an edge in the marketplace. DWCP Subscribers can also:
- Search through 412,300+ product titles
- See over 12,700 verified producers
- See over 219,000 CAS numbers
- See over 143,000 synonyms
- Identify more product titles, company profiles, CAS numbers and chemical structures
- Easily search and find what information using a dynamic filtering system
Enhance any DWCP membership with Trade Data powered by Datamyne. Access to global trade data helps businesses:
- Identify new markets and customers through access to global market trends by country, company and product
- Find better qualified leads through commodity APIs and intermediates shipment volumes
- Identify commodity pricing baselines, valuable in buying and selling negotiations
- Improve differentiation of manufacturers versus distributors based on shipping data
- Enhance forecasting through insights drawn from two years of historical shipping data – updated each month
Looking for Regulatory approvals for global producers? Enhance your DWCP experience with the addition of Regulatory Data. This feature allows DWCP subscribers to access certifications like FDA Type II, III, IV and V Drug Master Files (DMF), Veterinary Master Files (VMF), Certificates of Suitability (COS) and European Directorate of Quality Medicines files (EDQM).
Try Before You Buy
Find a chemical or company now.