Reach a highly targeted global audience of chemical and pharmaceutical professionals with DWCP Advertising.
ChemicalInfo connects buyers and sellers of chemicals and pharmaceuticals through our advertising. Advertising in the Directory of World Chemical Producers (DWCP) puts companies in front of motivated buyers from across the globe. Advertising is open to distributors, traders, resellers and producers that are looking to introduce their products to new markets and reach an audience of chemical and pharmaceutical professionals.
There are several advertising levels and options that include detailed tracking, reporting and metrics about who is searching to buy your products, clicking your ad and viewing your company profile. Ad tiers are: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Leaderboard with options to purchase for 12-month or 24-month plans with additional ad placement opportunities available throughout the year. With five levels of advertising to choose from, every advertising package is tailored to fit individual business needs.
Advertising Stats & Benefits
- Over 1 million page views from paid subscribers last year
- Over 6.7 million ad impressions in 2016
- Target ads in different markets spanning almost 50 countries including: Germany, United States, Japan, Switzerland, India, France, and many more
- Newly added Datamyne trade data matched by product brings an expanded subscriber audience to advertisers
- Advertise to specific an audience of industry professionals with titles that include: CEO, President, Corporate Procurement Manager, Director of Marketing, Director of Contract Manufacturing, Strategic Purchasing, Director of Global Procurement and more
Advertisers have access to detailed ad analytics that include:
- Reports with detailed metrics including impressions, product profile downloads, email and ad clicks, product views, searches and detailed company information
- ChemicalInfo specific subject lines make it easy to calculate ROI on advertising
- Automated and real-time ad analytics are available through the Ad Dashboard
Learn more about developing an Advertising program now.
Request Advertising Information