ChemicalInfo’s Research Rewards
More than just data. Research support is just a click away.
Included in every membership is access to our in-house Research team of chemists; our chemists are responsible for all data modifications within our suite of products and they also specialize in organic/inorganic chemistry related fields. Members have direct access to submit Research requests within the product portal by clicking the Research Service & Support button.
Common Research requests include:
• Specific Subscriber requests to update incorrect synthesis
• Specific Subscriber requests for finding missing or additional patent details
• Specific Subscriber requests for missing CAS Numbers
• Specific Subscriber requests for finding missing/additional producers of end products/drugs
• Specific Subscriber requests for finding potential intermediate/chemical users
• Specific Subscriber requests for finding additional types of equipment used, services provided or reactions performed
• Specific Subscriber requests for additional verification of manufacturers production capabilities
Many members prefer additional support through our Research Plus program.
Research Plus provides increased support for more in-depth research requests. Research Plus is intended to support our members that have unique needs and require a significant amount of research support/verification as well as faster response time for Plus members.
Contact our National Sales team to schedule a demo and discuss adding Research Plus to your membership.