The industry’s most trusted tool for identifying global producers of chemicals and bulk pharmaceuticals just got better.
The Directory of World Chemical Producers (DWCP) is the most extensive database of producers of chemical raw materials available. For more than 40 years, the DWCP has been the trusted tool for sourcing chemicals and pharmaceuticals from almost 100 countries. Searchable by product name, CAS number or company, the DWCP is the premiere system for gathering competitive bids to help you gain an edge in the marketplace. DWCP Subscribers can also:
- Search through 361,000+ product titles
- See over 12,200 producers
- See over 151,000 CAS numbers
- See over 142,600 synonyms
- View information for almost 100 countries
- Identify more product titles, company profiles, CAS numbers, chemical structures and chemical information
- Searchable by product name, CAS number, company name, category and country
- Easily search and find what they need using the new dynamic filtering system
- Monitor competitors and global trade activity with import/export data by Piers. Benefits of PIERS data includes:
- Identifying new markets and customers through access to global market trends
- Streamlined sourcing process with one-click buying and trading information
- Better qualified leads through commodity APIs and intermediates shipment volumes
- Commodity pricing baselines, valuable in buying and selling negotiations
- Improved differentiation of manufacturers versus distributors based on shipping data
- Enhanced forecasting through insights drawn from historical shipping data
- Analyzing market trends by country, company and product
Plus edition features Government & Regulatory Approvals covering valuable EDQM and other regulatory body information including DMF, VMF and COS with product dossiers.
DWCP+ includes all of the benefits of the DWCP as well as Type II, III, IV and V Drug Master Files (DMFs) & Veterinary Master Files (VMFs). It also includes European Certificates of Suitability (COS) issued by the European Directorate of Quality Medicines (EDQM).